With Music Together Outdoors, music class is enjoyed in a beautiful outdoor setting! Beginning September 8th, every week for 8 weeks, Director, Lesley Hoye will lead your whole family in fun musical activities using songs from the Bongos Song Collection. Plus, you’ll get a CD, songbook, digital access code, and bonus activities so the musical fun can continue all week long! It’s the perfect way to deepen your little one’s music education in the safety of the outdoors. Masks are optional and each family will be supplied with a personal bag of instruments for use while in class that will be thoroughly disinfected in between classes. Families are also asked to bring their own blankets to sit on. In the case that the county moves to a stricter lock-down status, classes will meet on zoom with no refunds given.
Music Together Outdoors mixed age classes are for ages 0-5 and and are $150 for the first child and $115 for the second child. Rhythm Kids classes are for ages 4-8 and are $155 for the first child and $115 for the second child. Outdoor classes are available in Peters Township at St. David's Episcopal Church and in Scott Township at Beth El Congregation.
Online Music Classes for the Whole Family with Notable Beginnings
With Music Together® Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
Like all our classes, Music Together Online is designed to teach the way young children learn: through play. During each online music class, Miss Lesley will lead music activities for the whole family to sing, play, and jam along to and show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props. Even though Miss Lesley is on the screen, each class has been designed as an active music-making experience for little ones and their grownups.
When you enroll, you will receive a code to access your music and digital songbook through our award-winning Hello Everybody app.
Classes are appropriate for children age kindergarten and under, but the entire family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate in the musical fun.
Here are the details:
* For SFall Bongos collection, Miss Lesley will be running 30-minute-long live classes at our standing class times through the web based platform called "Zoom". You and your children will be able to join the Zoom session up to 5 minutes early and stay up to 5 minutes late so you can "virtually visit" with me, your friends and your children's classmates for a bit before and after class.
* In addition, at your convenience, you and your children will be able to access one additional 20-minute-long on-demand class. Each on-demand class will have new songs and other new content.
* The classes are set to begin on September 9th and continue for 10 weeks.
* In addition, during this difficult time where many of us are homebound, Music Together will be providing downloadable coloring/activity pages, parent education printables, videos from around the world and other exclusives. This is unique for this "online" semester!
Here are the pricing and registration details:
* The tuition price for this online session is $175 PER FAMILY. Any siblings will be able to attend for free.
*CLICK HERE to be taken directly to our class page. Payments can be made through our online registration system OR a check sent to: Notable Beginnings, 85 Alexander Drive, McMurray, PA 15317